Recreational activity is often called as a fun physical activity. However, not all popular modern recreational activities follow this norm. One recreational activity that is gaining traction and popularity over the past few years is the escape room experience. Its theme is to lock people inside a room to seek for different clues that can be used to solve several puzzles in order to gain freedom. This focuses on the mind to complete the activity and very little on the body. The good news is it requires wit rather more than knowledge. So why are escape rooms trending nowadays?
1. Exercise your mind – Find clues and using them to understand the puzzles is a type of brain exercise. In other words, it is the perfect activity to exercise the brain and keep it sharp to deal with the daily life.
2. Build teamwork – Escape rooms are solved in teams and not just by an individual. The room can have as many as eight persons at the same time. You can then learn how to properly coordinate with the group.
3. Different themes – The experience on the following visits is not always as great as the first time for most recreational activities. However, escape rooms are theme based. You can choose a theme that will be the most interesting for you. All you have to do is change the theme of the escape room different from the previous one.
4. Adventure – People are always adventurous in nature. It is within each and every one of us. A stay at home mom even look for adventure sometimes. However a lot of recreational activities which are adventure in nature often demand high physical abilities. Escape rooms are the exception. One can have an adventure without the need of great physic.
5. No risk involved – A lot of recreational activities have certain risks. Diving or swimming at the beach might lead to people drowning. Physical activities can potentially cause injuries. Equipment failure with rides is very disastrous. You do not have to worry in any of these when visiting escape rooms. The room is completely safe and all items inside will not cause physical injuries.
6. Assuming different identities – Theme-based escape rooms will allow their participants to act a different life. Try experiencing the life of an astronaut or a detective for a change. You can experience various lives that are not similar to your life.
7. Have fun – You get to have fun without thinking about your job or daily life as you experience the thrill along with other people. You do not have to take a long vacation or move far away just to do this since there are escape rooms in most cities.
It would be great for you to experience being inside the escape room. Invite your friends or colleagues while you’re at it. Now you have more options for the weekend. Just book the escape room experience.